The highest quality Italian Pinot Grigio grape is chosen to make this bright and perfectly structured balsamic. Remarkable when used to brighten and sweeten butter-based sauces or as an unobtrusive foundation for delicate vinaigrettes.
• Drizzle with Garlic over green beans
• Reduce to make a glaze for carrots
• Add to fresh herbs for a seafood marinade
• Combine with EVOO and dijon for greens
• Make simple syrup with rhubarb, ginger & mint
Storage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.